Pontardulais Road, Llanelli
- About 17 acres
- Pasture land in one enclosure
- Just off Junction 48 M4 motorway
- Level to gently sloping in places
- Good access via private road
A useful block of pasture land in one enclosure being in a private location but conveniently positioned just off Junction 48 of the M4 motorway and in all amounting to approximately 17 acres.
Forming part of Brynymor Farm with access off the farm driveway and about 1.5 miles from Llangennech and one mile from Pontardulais Town.
From Junction 48 M4 motorway come off slip road, turn left onto the Llanelli road the A4138, proceed for one hundred yards up incline and the entrance to the farm is on the left hand side.
In one enclosure and amounting in all to about 17 acres. Level to gently sloping in places.
The holding may have been registered. (Further clarification advised)
Basic Payment Scheme
Any entitlements that may be applicable are not included in the sale.
Rights of Way, etc.
Sold subject to all existing rights of way, wayleaves and easements (if any).
1. Vehicular and pedestrian agricultural access over Brynymor Farm driveway shown coloured green on the attached plan
2. Existing vehicular and pedestrian agricultural access over the track shown coloured blue on the attach plan for the benefit of the owners of the salt marsh, the maintenance of the track is their responsibility
3. Existing easement for National Grid Gas
4. Existing wayleave for Western Power Distribution
5. Existing mains water supply crossing the field for the benefit of Brynymor Farm
The vendor stipulates that the purchaser/s will not be allowed to connect to this supply.
None. Natural water supply (not tested)
Freehold with vacant possession forming part of Title Nos: CYM268747 and WA180975
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.