Anderson Lane, Swansea
- About 10.651 acres
- Level pasture/arable land
- Benefit of Common Grazing Rights
- Access of Anderson Lane. Vehicular and pedestrian
- For Sale by Public Auction (Subject to conditions of sale and unless sold previously)
- at The Rasoi Indian Kitchen, Pontlliw, Swansea
- on Thursday 29th July 2021 at 3 p.m.
A rare opportunity to purchase this productive level pasture/arable land in four enclosures which at present is laid to permanent pasture. In all about 10.651 acres.
In our opinion this parcel of land is capable of growing excellent crops of grass, cereals and roots.
It is assumed that the land is not registered.
Basic Payment Scheme
There are no entitlements.
Rights of Way, etc.
Sold subject to all existing rights of way, wayleaves and easements (if any).
Access to the land over the track off Anderson Lane, vehicular and pedestrian and shown on attached plan approximately coloured green.
Common Grazing Rights
See attached letter from the Swansea City Council confirming grazing rights.
Freehold with vacant possession on completion. Part Title No. CYM763285.
In the village of Southgate with access off Anderson Lane being about 8.5 miles from the City of Swansea.
At any time. Please ensure field gates are closed after entering and exiting the land.