25-23, High Street, Swansea
- Mid terrace double fronted retail building.
- Ground floor retail space of 3,230 ft2. Currently let at £8,400 PA.
- Office accommodation on upper floors.
- Residential re-development potential on upper floors STP.
- Short distance from train station and city centre.
- Existing planning permission for backpacker style hostel accommodation on upper floors.
Mid terraced 3 storey building of approx. 5002 sq ft, traditional concrete frame construction, being brick and block clad and rendered on the external elevations. Rear of property is single storey under a flat roof.
The property has a double frontage ground floor retail unit of approximately 3,230 sq ft, with office space of approximately 960 sq ft and 815 sq ft respectively on the first and second floors.
The ground floor is currently occupied in part by Celtic Hospitality Limited, trading as E Golf on a 5 year tenancy at a passing rent of £8,400 per annum. We are advised vacant possession can be obtained in September 2019.
There is a planning permission in place to permit use as a backpacker hostel on the upper floors. It is possible that a re-development and/or extension of the uppers floors for residential use could be possible subject to the necessary planning permission.
The property is currently classed as a "property under re-construction" and therefore has a rateable value of £0.
All main services are avalible but have not been tested.