- A 0.41 Acre Paddock
- Currently laid to pasture.
- Well fenced and benefitting from roadside access.
- For Sale by Informal Tender- Offers invited by 12 Noon Friday 24th June 2022
A 0.41 acre paddock, being currently laid to pasture, being well fenced and benefitting from access directly off Glynhir Road.
Interested Parties are invited to make their own enquires with the Local Authority regarding potential alternative Uses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offers are to be received in a sealed envelope clearly marked ‘Land Adjoining Glynhir Road, Pontarddulais Tender: Private & Confidential’ at Rees Richards & Partners, 12 Spilman Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1LQ by 12 noon on Friday 24th June 2022.
2. The Vendor reserves the right to accept any offer(s), which may not be the highest offer(s) and reserve the right not to accept any offer(s) at all.
3. The offer will remain strictly subject to contract until the Sale Contract and Transfer has been signed and completed.
Freehold forming part of registered title WA785769.
There are no main services connected to the land.
Strictly by appointment with the selling agents on 01792 650 705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel into the town of Pontarddulais from Junction 48 of the M4, follow Glynhir Road until you reach the property, which is on the right hand side of the road as you get to junction Garnswllt Road.